Perfect Your Retail Pitch by practicing your ECRM presentation with a sales coach
3 WAYS I CAN HELP YOU:
#1. Schedule A Practice Pitch With Me
#2. Download My Free “Virtual Call Checklist” For A Flawless Call” (PDF)
#3. Hire My Company To Create Your Personalized Brand Presentation Template
#1. Practice Your Pitch With Sales Coach
Receive actionable critiques for improved presentation. Benefit from the perspective of an experienced sales person and business growth consultant.
WHAT IT INCLUDES:
• 50 minute video coaching session where you will practice your sales pitch as if you were giving it LIVE to a retailer in front of an experienced sales coach who has helped multiple brands sell into retailers like CVS, Costco, Target, Kroger, 7-11.
• Receive verbal and written feedback for how to improve in a private GDOC.
• Video recording of session sent via email so you can re-watch your presentation and feedback.
REQUIRED FROM YOU:
Schedule and give your presentation exactly as you’re planning to for ECRM.
$300 for 50 minutes – priced exclusively for ECRM attendees and RangeMe subscribers (proof of ECRM purchase required, regular price $500)
FREE BONUSES INCLUDED:
• Emily’s “Retail Sales Pitch Outline” (PDF) – value $50 – Get an outline for the ideal sales pitch format. Don’t forget important information. Ensure the customer can follow your pitch from start to sold.
• Emily’s 25 point “Retail Sales Pitch Evaluation Rubric” (PDF) – value $50 – Adjust future presentations and remember the key elements that will make it a success.
• Emily’s Buyer Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) – value $50 – Prepare answers in advance and know what to expect.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
#2. Technical Checklist For Flawless Call
Let’s avoid those “technical difficulties” when you’re doing your big sales pitch! Here’s how to avoid the beginners mistakes AND perfect your teleconference sales presentations (short 30 minute video).
This fun conversation is focused on actionable best practices with Emily Page, CEO of Pearl Resourcing and ECRM’s Joseph Tarnowski covering these key topics:
1:28 Best tech setup for Zoom calls
5:01 Setting your space up for Zoom calls
7:22 Lighting for Zoom calls
9:47 What should your camera angle be for Zoom calls?
10:26 What to wear for a Zoom call presentation
11:32 Camera angles for Zoom calls continued
15:54 Tidying your desktop before a Zoom call
20:00 Best practices to pitch your product on a Zoom call
29:15 Key things to focus on during your presentation
#3. Downloadable Presentation Template
In a digital sales meeting, brand consistent presentations are more important than ever. Improve professionalism with uniform fonts and colors customized to match your company visual themes.
Are you looking for help starting your professional presentation documents for your ECRM pitch to retailers? If so, you can purchase and download this easy-to-edit template will help you get there, faster.
I created this retail pitch template to be clean and clutter-free so your products can stand out and show why YOUR BRAND belongs in retail.
With 12 recommended pages (and 3 variations of each) you have a total of 36 different layouts to choose from, which you can mix, match, and customize for a professional branded retail pitch. Also included are bonus assets to make creation easier including RETAILER LOGOS, COMMON CALLOUT LOGOS.
This download includes both Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote versions, which means it will be easy for you or a staff member to edit on your own no matter which type of computer or software you own.
This purchase will give you instant access to: A) presentation download links and B) instructions for how to edit and personalize the files C) advice for for how to share your finished presentation in various formats including download in a small size or adding to your website for simple sharing with retail buyers.
Start professionally pitching and making more retail sales today!
- Instant access
- Fully customizable and easy to edit in PowerPoint or Keynote
- Replace Gray image placeholders with your own product photos!
- Revise callouts, content for customized experience
- Includes 36 total presentation pages and 6 bonus pages – mix and match to create your own custom presentation.
- 12 recommended pages for a successful 10 minute pitch PLUS 3 variations of each recommended page (36 total presentation pages)
- Bonus pages with asset for faster design:
- Retailer & Distributor logos (only includes the largest US brands) -pre-sized and transparent
- 100+ Retail & Sales Focused Icons
- Common professional logos and icons such as Organic, Kosher, Hillel, Leaping Bunny
- 5 variations of graphs to illustrate sales
- 1 page of common unbranded packaging templates
- Images of USA and all individual 52 states
- Landscape letter size makes it perfect for home printer
- PDF instructions and download links included
FORMAT OF DELIVERABLES:
- Delivered in a .zip file containing: A) template in .PPT and .KEY file formats B) PDF instructions
- Beautiful Retail Pitch Presentation + Keynote line sheet ready for you to edit PDF instructions, download links and free font links Standard License Agreement ** No images are included. You can replace with your own images.
GENERAL STEPS TO USE TEMPLATE:
- Download, rename file, personalize content, re-design to match your brand style, print as PDF, share the presentation at the tradesheow, or embed final in your website as a website to share with buyers after your pitch.
$500 for ECRM attendees and RangeMe subscribers (proof of purchase required, normally priced at $900)
TERMS OF PURCHASE:
Purchase includes a license for individual company use and was created as a curtesy service to help companies prepare their pitch faster. This presentation may not be shared for FREE or re-sold to anyone who did not make payment of this license. Sharing or re-selling this template to any individual or company who did not purchase this template is a violation of the terms of condition of purchase. This template is the intellectual property of Emily Page, LLC all rights reserved.