What is your big picture growth goal right now? Everyone wants growth in their business in one of 3 areas – increased:
2) profit – in the form of cash or
3) profit – in the form of psychic income like time, fun, freedom, personal fulfillment
The goal usually reflects the season/stage of growth your business is in. In the beginning you need revenue, but as you get established you need to stabilize and iterate the model so you grow profit (cash). Then you can focus on growing profit (fulfillment). Usually a business goes through these phases multiple times – external growth and internal growth follow each other.
If you feel eager to hurry up in making those goals a reality OR STUCK and TIRED, things to keep in mind:
- This is the natural ebb and flow of growing a business so first of all don’t stress out about reaching your goal. Recognize it’s a season so you reduce panic and increase the probability you will make good decisions.
- Then seek out fresh vision – the state of your mind is the most powerful determinate of your outcome. You need clarity on the goal and fresh belief it is achievable, to be able to create the force needed to make those things happen.
To help you with FRESH VISION – I created a 5 day business growth training that is relevant to any current phase of business. It covers the foundational principles I use in every paid consulting session to establish a unique but relevant plan to everyone.
I’m sharing it with you for free – you can sign up by clicking the button below.
You will get 5 days of emails with videos 15-20 minutes long covering the fundamentals of growth. And at the end you will be told about a live course I’m launching Sept 1 to dig into these principles deeper.
I invite you to sign up for 1 of 2 reasons:
- If you want to grow – come get some fresh vision!
- If you want to help give me feedback on the process I use to teach these principles in a meaningful, simple and applicable way.
Once you’ve completed the training I would love for you to tell me what goals you have, what you learned and how you will apply these principles to your business.
MORE ABOUT START to SOLD
Whether it’s sales strategy, packaging, product development, brand design, marketing, manufacturing, distribution, or operations and logistics, you’ll get the in-depth, relevant and actionable advice and resources you need, here at the Start to Sold Blog. SUBSCRIBE TO YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://bit.ly/3cDZS39
MORE ABOUT EMILY PAGE
Emily is business growth strategist who has managed and launched multiple 7-figure brands in Costco, Williams-Sonoma, Kroger, and Amazon. She has also started multiple businesses including Pearl Resourcing, a CPG brand and packaging design agency. In her blog START to SOLD she brings you the expertise, resources, and mentors you need so that you can grow your business from START to SOLD with more profit and fun.